Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chat with God

God : Hello. Did you call me?

Me: Called you? No.. Who is this ?

God : This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So I thought I will chat.

Me: I do pray. Just makes me feel good. I am actually busy now. I am in the midst of something.

God : What are you busy at? Ants are busy too.

Me: Don't know. But I cant find free time. Life has become hectic. It's rush hour all the time.

God : Sure. Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you results. Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.

Me: I understand. But I still can't figure out. By the way, I was not expecting YOU to buzz me on instant messaging chat.


God : Well I wanted to resolve your! Fight for time, by giving you some clarity. In this net era, I wanted to reach you through the medium you are comfortable with.


Me: Tell me, why has life become complicated now?


God : Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.


Me: why are we then constantly unhappy?


God : Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.You are worrying because you are analyzing. Worrying has become your habit. That's why you are not happy.


Me: But how can we not worry when there is so much uncertainty?


God : Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.


Me: But then, there is so much pain due to uncertainty. .


God : Pain is inevitable able, but suffering is optional.


Me: If suffering is optional, why do good people always suffer?


God : Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don't suffer. With that experience their life become better not bitter.


Me: You mean to say such experience is useful?


God : Yes. In every terms, Experience is a hard teacher . She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.


Me: But still, why should we go through such tests? Why cant we be free from problems?

No comments: